NOTE: The parking lot directly across the street from Second Church is for the use of the members of Central United Methodist Church.
Parking is available in these locations on Sundays:
- Curbside, along Lewis, Frederick, and Filmore Streets, including along Lewis Street beside the Methodist parking lot.
- In the former Church Lot just west of the church on W. Frederick Street (beside 211 W. Frederick).
- Behind the church, in the parking lot between the church’s former manse at 114 N. Lewis Street and the Brownstone Gallery at 122 N. Lewis Street.
- In several (small) business parking lots along Lewis Street, just north of the church.
- Two options about two blocks away, either direction on Lewis Street: the Johnson Street parking garage, and the municipal lot near the downtown hotel.
Handicapped parking is along Frederick Street, directly in front of the church.
Parking at other times:
During business hours, parking in downtown Staunton can be limited. Street parking on Frederick St. in front of the church is not permitted, except for loading and unloading. The best options are to park along Lewis Street.